Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ansur CrossOver

I just finished a little promo video for the new "Ansur CrossOver." What I loved about this shoot...it was out at Forward Stride, the therapeutic riding barn I volunteer at. We used one of our favorite therapy horses, Sindar the Fjord and Amanda Garrison, our volunteer coordinator. Notice the buffalo...yes buffalo! There is a guy behind the facility that has tons of buffalo and believe it or not, his name is "Bill." Buffalo Bill. Ha ha! As you know, I love this hybrid saddle concept. I was told after this shoot, to order up another saddle that I earned it. I am so excited, but don't know what to get this time around, the "CrossOver" or the "Enduro." Hmmmm.

4 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

This looks like an outstanding option. Such versatility and beauty at the same time.

Rising Rainbow said...

Very cool! And your video looks great! Now, what are you going to choose??

allhorsestuff said...

OOOU! That "Crossover" looks so awesome! If I were not wanting to jump-THAT would be the saddle I would be saving for!
LOOKING FORWARD to seeing them in person next week.
Very nice job Jules and cool Buffalos too~

Jean said...

Nice job. I called Carol the other day and guess what? She was out of the office filming that video! Way cool!

The Enduro has a seat akin to the Westernaire. The Crossover is like the Excel dressage. Hard choice. I can't wait to hear which one you choose.