Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Aunt!

My brother has informed me I will become an aunt sometime in June. He and his wife are having a baby! I am pretty excited. I am already trying to convince him to have a western themed baby room and to start thinking about getting a pony. They are going to find out what it is in a couple weeks. In the meantime, I have been to fabric stores checking out fabrics for a baby quilt. I am torn between baby themes and western themes.
I love vintage fabrics and love to browse RepoDepot. They have the coolest stuff. I posted just one example that I just adore if the baby is a girl. I have also been looking into felt toys and came across this neat book called "The Cute Book." There are just so many things to make before he/she arrives. I am going to spoil that kid rotten! My brother is a police officer, working at becoming a Department of Natural Resources Officer and his wife is a Veterinarian. They live down in Southern Minnesota. It is weird to think of my parents as "grandparents." Lots to look forward to in 2008.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be a wonderful aunt. Congratulations! And enjoy spoiling that baby!

Donna said...

That's adorable wallpaper! I want it for my room...

Kathy C said...

How cute is that little pony? I want one! Congratulations - spoil away.

TV Lady said...

Ok - so that is the cutest pony EVER!!!!! We need to get sewing!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

You are going to LOVE shopping as an aunt! How about a rocking horse? Target has a cute talking horse, size of a mini horse. v. cool!

EquineSpirit said...

Congratulations Auntie!! :D

Rising Rainbow said...

Oh wow, you're going to be an aunt. That is pretty cool. I hope he/she turns out to be horse crazy so you can share. lol

Original L said...

Congratulations!!!

psyche said...

Congatulations your a new auntie now, little pony i thnk its so wonderful gift to your coming niece or nephew, but I think Little horse for a nephew is good specially while he's growing he can practice to ride sitting in the back of a horse.