Donna over at A Velvet Cage posted an online interview so here is what she asked and how I answered.
1. Why do you blog? I blog to specifically to keep a journal of my progress with my new horse. A lot of my friends and family live far away and I wanted to create something for them to enjoy the journey with me.
2. Is there an event or relationship from your life that you would say helped define you as an adult? I think going to school overseas really changed my perspective on everything. I came back adventurous, open to new things, and not afraid to leave everything that feels comfortable behind.
3. Is there something you cannot currently do that you would like to be able to? I would like to have a horse trailer so I can go on weekend riding adventures in some of the fabulous parks around Oregon. Also would like to be fluent in Italian.
4. What makes you laugh? Stories from my youth, good friends, and my little brother.
5. If you could travel back through time and view any moment, what would it be, and why? I would like to go back to November 1, 1938 and see the match race between War Admiral and Seabiscuit. Growing up on the track, I love to watch horses run. The racing industry has problems, but when I see them come down the stretch, I get goose bumps and this swelling of joy that almost makes me want to cry. I would love to stand at the wire at see that race.
10 hours ago