Monday, July 30, 2007

Mailbox Surprise

So I got something exciting in the mail today. My certificate for passing Level One Parelli came today. I got a nice red savvy string and a level one pin. I am really excited about this little package. I am proud of my girl, she worked very hard to get this and I think she is a solid Level One horse. I am new to the natural horsemanship thing, and I know not everyone who reads my blog buys into it.
I choose to take bits of everything and see what gets results, and I am finding great results with Parelli. I am just bummed that I am at a stand still. Maddy is still a little sore on her front. I am getting shoes on her on Thursday and see how that goes. For now, I just need to enjoy her accomplishments and hope that we are back on track soon.

6 comments:

Kathy C said...

You should be proud of your accomplishment. You have worked hard and made real progress. I the soreness is handled with the shoes.

EquineSpirit said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's a WONDERFUL accomplishment! Well done!

Do you have Yahoo! or MSN messenger? I'd LOVE to chat with you someday!

Izz said...

Congrats on the achievement. Well done.

~Dawn~ said...

Great job! I just started my level 1 and can't wait to see where it takes us!
It's not cheesy at all -- think about how many people have good intentions and buy the program, only to let it sit on a shelf somewhere!

Deanna said...

Congratulations! I think that's awesome.

Rising Rainbow said...

Congrats on your certificate. I don't think it's just your horse's accomplishment, it's yours as well.