Friday, March 28, 2008

I am an idiot

I put my Clinton Anderson tickets in my purse so I wouldn't forget them. I had a lady set up to buy my extra tickets tomorrow morning when I reach Prineville by 9 am tomorrow morning. Then I went to dinner tonight....and left my lovely purse hanging on the chair. UUUUGGGGGHHHH! The place closed at 9. I realized at 9:15. My exciting trip is turning into a nightmare. Instead of leaving bright and early...I will be camped out at O'Brady's Drive In in Battleground tomorrow morning, calming waiting for them to open and crossing my fingers that they have my black purse containing 4 Clinton Anderson tickets inside. Who cares about the debit card and credit cards...I want my Clinton tickets! If the tickets and purse are there..I am going hit the road and hopefully at least catch a little of Saturday's clinic. I am so bummed and mad at myself. Just can't believe my stupidity right now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that stinks! good luck getting your tickets et al back.

Jessica said...

That seriously sucks Blondie. :)

Rising Rainbow said...

Oh god, that sounds like something I would do. I hope it all worked out and you got to see the clinic. What a bummer.

Beth said...

UGH!!! I hope it worked out okay!

Original L said...

Sheesh, I really hope it turns out well!

emma said...

Oh god what a horror moment! I hate when something that is supposed to be fun turns into a stress. That is why we should all wear fanny packs as awful as they are!